At Kaweka Hospital, the work we do matters.
You’ll find people who work passionately each day to push Kaweka Hospital forward, through new processes and/or technology. If you’re seeking a rewarding career doing the type of meaningful work that’s all too rare, you’re the perfect cultural fit for our team.
The irresistible workplace
Kaweka Hospital’s vision for employees is to be an irresistible workplace. This means we commit to providing the following:
- Meaningful work which means you can work autonomously in small teams.
- Hands on management support with clear goal setting, coaching and feedback, leadership development and modern proactive talent growth.
- Productive environments which are fun, flexible, and inclusive.
- Growth opportunities for everyone by facilitating talent mobility, self and formal development and a high impact learning culture.
- Trust in leadership means that we have a clear inspiring mission and purpose which is communicated regularly and transparently.
- Health and wellbeing for all members of our teams no matter what their religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or culture is.
Staff Wellbeing Package
We genuinely mean what we say when we talk about ensuring the wellbeing of our staff. With this in mind, we’ve put together a Kaweka Hospital Staff Wellbeing Package that we believe touches on the things our people have told us are important to them. This is an automatic offering to all Kaweka Hospital staff.
The Kaweka Way – Making It Better
The Kaweka Way encompasses the foundational values that allow us to provide a world class facility and service to our patients, our local community and our teams.
- Kounga ~ Quality
We will confidently ensure that all patients have a quality experience and the best possible health outcome.
- Ngākau tapatahi ~ Integrity
We will create an environment of trust that will set the standard for others to aspire to.
- Mahi ngātahi ~ Teamwork
We will remove barriers to create more efficient systems and processes and ensure that collaboration and inclusiveness are at the heart of everything we do.
- Atawhai ~ Kindness
We will treat all of our patients and colleagues with compassion and genuine care so that they feel reassured and at ease.
- Pārekareka ~ Fun
We will embrace Kaweka Hospital being an irresistible workplace which is happy and fulfilling for our team.
- Whakapai ake ~ Improvement
We will continually improve our knowledge and skills to ensure that Kaweka Hospital is a leading surgical facility innovating healthcare in New Zealand.